The St. Petersburg Animal Hospital and Urgent Care provides a complete veterinary care experience seven days a week. Whether your pet is in need of emergency treatment, urgent or routine wellness care, our care team is here for you.
Unexpected pet emergencies can be unpredictable and stressful for the entire family. We are here 365 days a year, prepared to help you and your pet during their medical time of need.
Our animal hospital offers a full in-house laboratory for rapid blood testing, urine and fecal analysis, digital radiography, and emergency ultrasonography.
Upon arrival our doctors will examine your pet and discuss potential diagnosis for your pet’s symptoms. The best diagnostic and treatment plan will be recommended based on their findings.
We are currently open regular business hours but during this time of social distancing we have implemented the following policies to help ensure the safety of our clients and team members:
• We ask that you call upon arrival so that our team members can gather information regarding your visit.
• For safety reasons, all dogs will need to be leashed and cats must be transported in a carrier. Please let a team member know if you need to borrow one of ours.
• Client access to building will be limited and we ask that you please wait in your car until your pet is returned to you.
• You will not be able to be with your pet during examination or procedure during this period.
• Our attending doctor and/or team will communicate with you via phone to discuss examination, diagnostics, and treatment plans, so please ensure you have your cell phone available.
• In the event that you pet may need end of life services, please call (727) 323-1311 to receive specialized instructions.