Wellness or Preventative care visits consist of complete pet exams from nose to tail. This includes looking over ears, eyes, nose, mouth, skin, and listening to the heart & lungs. This important checkup allows us to evaluate the overall health of your pet while also giving us a baseline for their unique bodies and catch any potential health problems before they progress.
Some of things evaluated include:
- The mouth and any teeth concerns
- New or unusual lumps or bumps
- Any significant weight loss or gain
- Internal or external parasites
- Discharge from eyes or ears